How to become a driving instructor in NSW
The rewarding career you have been looking for starts today.
Steps involved in the process:
1. Obtain your letter of eligibility from the RMS.
2. Complete the Cert IV course in transport and logistics (driving instruction) with Trent Education.
3. You are now a qualified driving instructor.
Trent Education has specialist staff to help you through the process.
Talk to us on 02 8748 4500
How To Get Your Letter Of Eligibility
1. Pass an extended driver knowledge test at Service NSW.
2. Pass a medical check stating you are fit to drive
3. Pass a driving test
4. Pass police and criminal history check
5. Gain a letter of eligibility from the RMS
6. Complete Certificate IV Road Transport and Logistics (Car Driving Instruction) with an approved provider
7. Complete the regulator final assessment