MAKE OUR ROADS SAFER. BECOME A DRIVER TRAINER.
NSW: Sydney – Central Coast – Newcastle – Illawarra
LTrent offers the largest and newest fleet in the industry. With LTrent, you will find more access to training than with any other organisation in the industry.
Talk to us today on (02) 8748 4500
Do you want to become an everyday hero ? Here is your chance to make a difference.
The world needs you.
Becoming a Driver Trainer is one of the most rewarding life choices you can make. You’ll have the responsibility of providing a life skill to a young person that will enhance their lives dramatically, open new doors for them, help them achieve independence but most importantly, it’s you that will make them the safest possible drivers on our roads.
Driver Trainers that work with LTrent have a great work-life balance. Flexibility, support and guidance that is provided to our Driver Trainers, is what we pride ourselves on in order to help all of our students. Perhaps you will help a student with a tricky manoeuvre? Will you be the one that helps less confident students to finally rip up those L plates? Your opportunity has arrived.
LTrent is expanding rapidly. As one of Australia’s largest driving schools, you’ll be able to run and operate your own division of LTrent right from the comfort of your own car. With three separate support teams based at LTrent HQ you’ll have all the help and support you require.
Cert IV training is available if you don’t already have it.
Remuneration and opportunities
- $1200+ per week
- Unlimited earning potential, the more you look after your students, the more you will earn
- Many opportunities to progress to other roles within the organisation
Successful applicants will:
- Have a positive attitude towards learning
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Meet VicRoads requirements (VIC ONLY)
- Meet Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) requirements (NSW ONLY)
- Complete Certificate IV Road Transport and logistics
- Provide own late model car less than 4 years old