Are You Ready For The Course?
The course is divided into two modules.
- Three hour interactive facilitated group discussion
- The discussion will involve 10 – 12 learner drivers
- Explore behaviours and strategies that lead to becoming a safer driver
- There are a number of videos and activities to keep the session engaging
- Includes: hazard management, external and internal influences, speed management, following distance, gap selection, and more.
- Two hour coaching session with two learner drivers in the car with a driver trainer
- Participants will have a number of drives each on a set route
- Each of the drives throughout the coaching session are aimed at eliminating the major crash types that occur on NSW roads
- Includes: stationary low risk driving, checking your personal compass, recognising and responding to hazards, and more.