Heavy Rigid Vehicle

Heavy Rigid Licence

Call Our Truck Specialist (02) 8748 4500


The key essentials required before we can start your training

  • Pass the Roads and Maritime Service (RMS, former known as RTA)’s Rigid knowledge test.
  • Retrieve the Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment (HVCBA) learners guide and obtain the logbook from the RMS 
  • Held a C, LR, or MR licence for longer than 2 years, excluding a learners licence. 

Is This For You?

This is suitable for those who:

  • need their HR Licence for their current work place
  • are currently looking for a job involving trucks



Licence Me

A one-day course to help you get your licence as soon as possible. No fuss, start soon. 



Licence Plus – Most Popular

A two-day course that covers all the training in the one day course plus additional training in various environments and complex conditions. 



Industry Ready

A one-week course with comprehensive training to help you become job ready. These students graduate with the highest level of training possible and stand out amongst their peers. 



HR Includes:

  • Trucks and buses with a GVM more than eight tonnes, and three or more axles
  • Any towed trailer must not weigh more than nine tonnes GVM
  • Bendy buses. Even though these vehicles are articulated, they’re treated as rigid vehicle


Availability for training

Trent Education understands that you are busy trying to balance various commitments. So, we are committed to finding times for training that suit your schedule, just let us know when you are available. 


More Information

Why Trent Education?

Getting Your HR Licence

HR Training

Our Truck

Call Our Truck Specialist (02) 8748 4500


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *