NSW Safer Drivers Course – FAQs
What do I need before I book into the course?
- Hold a NSW learners licence
- Have completed a minimum of 50 actual logbook hours. (Hours must be real driving hours and not 3 for 1 bonus hours)
- Be under 25
What will I receive after the course?
- 20 hours entered into your log book
How much does it cost?
- $140 (Heavily subsidised by Transport NSW)
Can I do the course in a manual car?
- We only offer this course in automatic cars due to the advanced driving locations used. If someone is not 100% confident with the controls of the car it can be dangerous.
Is this course a driving lesson?
I can't find a course near me!
- Please let us know by filling out this quick form, so we can try our absolute best to work something out for you