Driving School Mitchell ACT
Local Driving Instructors Near You
Looking for a great driving school in your area? Then you’re in luck because LTrent is fully active in the Mitchell area and ready to help you ace your and your licence.
Our experienced instructors will help you not only learn everything you about Australian roads and how to pass the driving test, but they’ll also help you become a safe and skilled driver.
If you’re in the Mitchell area and are ready to start learning, we highly encourage you to book a lesson now!
Professional Driving Lessons in Mitchell
LTent’s courses are designed both for people who’ve never received driver training before, as well as Mitchell drivers who need to brush up on their skills a bit or learn a tricky maneuver.
When you work with a driving instructor in Mitchell, you can develop the necessary skills you need to be safe while driving, be more confident behind the wheel, and overall improve your driving experience. The LTrent instructors will teach you everything you need about ACT regulations, help you get plenty of hours driving to get familiar with the roads and help you address your specific driving needs and concerns.
Our driving school provides plenty of learning opportunities in Mitchell, such as:
- Learner driver lessons
- Manual driving
- Driving test preparation
- Safe river course
- Open road courses
No matter if you’re just learning to drive or have been driving for years but have never mastered a specific maneuver, our diving school in Mitchell is the best place to get all your specific needs met.
Address: Mitchell, ACT 2911
Nearest Driving Test Location: 3.3 km
Access Canberra Service Centre Gungahlin
Benefits Of Learning With LTrent
- Confidence driving on the road
- Learn driving skills to pass the test and drive safe for life
- Get 3 bonus logbook hours for 1 hour with an instructor*
*Only for the first 10 hours with a driving instructor
- Receive a free Learn To Drive handbook
- Learn through structured curriculum developed over 50 years
- Picked up and dropped off from home*
*Can also be picked up from school/work if the instructor also services that area
Services LTrent Offers In Your Area
- Trent On Road Test (TORT)
- Competency Based Driver Training & Assessment (CBT&A)
- Test day service
- Refresher lessons
- Overseas licence lessons
- Safer Drivers Course
- Automatic Driving Instructors
Why Pick LTrent Driving School in Mitchell?
A driving lesson at LTrent won’t just help you pass the test. We believe in forming skilled and safe drivers that are confident enough to hit the road by themselves. Our students are taught how to drive correctly and safely, which we believe benefits everyone.
If you work with our Mitchell driving instructors, you’ll get:
- Your specific needs met – Everyone is different while behind the wheel. Our instructors believe learning to drive is not a one-size-fits-all task, so they calibrate their approach to each student;
- Safe vehicles – The LTrent vehicles are the perfect tool to get started. Our fleet is less than 4 years old, clean, and to drive;
- Learn an effective and proven method – The LTrent driving method is 50 years in the making and has helped us form over 300,000 safe and component drivers;
- Actually love driving – With our unique approach and effective methodology, you will love to get behind the wheel and head out on open Australian roads.
So if you’re looking to begin your journey as a driver or want to brush up on a few skills, we highly recommend checking out our driving lessons and booking your first one today!
Driving Instructor Certifications
- Cert. IV Driving Instruction
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- Working With Childrens Check
- Trained directly by LTrent
What Our Students Say About LTrent
We value the experience of our students. Here’s what they have to say.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
How long will it take me to learn how to drive?
At Ltrent we understand that everyone learns at different speeds. Regardless of your stage in the learning process, with our accelerated learning programme you will need less lessons than with any of our competitors.
Where will my lessons be held?
The lessons start and finish at a location convenient to you. This is usually your home address but we can come to your school or office, just let us know.
How do I pass my driving test?
Passing your test should be easy as long as you prepare early. Your driver trainer will set a goal date for your test and work towards that date with you. Along the way there will be practice tests and test route preparation. Remember, safe drivers pass.
What type of car will my lessons be in?
Our fleet is the most modern in the industry and all our cars are less than four years. We offer training in manual and automatic vehicles in all the areas that we service.
When should I get driving lessons?
You should see us as soon as you get your learners licence. Lessons are most effective when you are new to driving.
When does LTrent offer lessons?
We provide lessons from early in the morning until late at night, 7 days a week. If you have a busy schedule we can fit you in.
Do you have dual controlled vehicles?
Yes. All our vehicles are fitted with dual controls and we take extra care to make sure you are safe while learning to drive.
Am I covered by insurance?
Absolutely. It is vitally important when choosing a driving school that you know that you are covered. At Ltrent, we are fully insured and all our instructors have passed police and working with children checks. Rest assured we have you and your safety covered every time you get behind the wheel with us.