The Digital Logbook Apps
You will have the option to use a digital logbook app on your smartphone instead of the paper logbook. These apps will track your driving length and route but you will need to remember to login to the app or your logbook hours will not be counted.
Things To Remember:
- You cannot use any function of your mobile whilst driving
- You can still use your paper logbook
- Before you begin driving, you will need to sign up with your licence details and your supervisor may also require the app
- You have to login to the app before you begin driving so your logbook hours can be recorded
- If you have already started your paper logbook, you will need to manually enter your hours into the app and have them verified by your supervising driver
- You will need to submit your digital logbook through the app at least 48 hours in advance for your driving test
Does the digital logbook count the bonus 3 for 1 hours with a driving instructor?
Yes, you will have the option to enter a driving instructor’s details to gain the bonus hours. (NSW only)
If you have any further questions, we are here to help.