Concession and Health Care Card Holders

You’re Eligible For A Free Safer Drivers Course!

At LTrent, we love to cater to all students. Enjoy this bonus to get your logbook hours up!

Health Care card holders with arms open to express freedom

How Do I Apply for the Free Safer Drivers Course?

The NSW government is able to fund the Safer Drivers Course for current Health Care and Pensioner Concession card holders for people under 25 years of age.

In order for you to be eligible for a Free Safer Driver Course, you will need to ensure you have the required documentation and follow the steps below:

1. Hold a current Health care card/pensioner concession card in your name

Ensure you currently receive Centrelink benefits and hold either a current Health care card and/or pensioner Concession card issued by the Department of Human Services

2. Complete the Safer Driver Course Application form


Safer Drivers Course – Concession Application Form

3. Send an email to [email protected] containing the following:

  • A scan or photo of the completed RMS form mentioned in Step 2
  • A photo of the front and back of your current NSW drivers license
  • A photo of the front and back of your health care card or pensioner concession card

Do You Need Any Assistance? Please Contact Our Friendly Staff.

More Info

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *