Concession and Health Care Card Holders
You’re Eligible For A Free Safer Drivers Course!
How To Apply for the Free Safer Drivers Course?
The NSW government is able to fund the Safer Drivers Course for current Health Care and Pensioner Concession card holders for people under 25 years of age.
In order for you to be eligible for a Free Safer Driver Course, you will need to ensure you have the required documentation and follow the steps below:
1. Hold a current Health care card/pensioner concession card in your name
- Ensure you currently receive Centrelink benefits and hold either a current Health care card and/or pensioner Concession card issued by the Department of Human Services
2. Complete the Safer Driver Course Application form below:
3. Send an email to [email protected] containing the following:
- A scan or photo of the completed RMS form mentioned in Step 2
- A photo of the front and back of your current NSW drivers licence
- A photo of the front and back of your health care card or pensioner concession card
At LTrent, we love to cater to all students. Enjoy this bonus to get your logbook hours up!