Driving School Garran ACT
Local Driving Instructors Near You
LTrent Driving School makes it easy and convenient for people to learn how to drive and grow their skills. We offer a wide array of driving lessons in Garran and surrounding suburbs that will teach you the basics of safe and competent driving.
You don’t have to look far to find professional and experienced driving instructors in Garran. LTrent works with a team of amazing instructors who can provide you with a top-notch learning experience.
The local driving instructors at LTrent make learning how to drive more convenient in a lot of different ways:
- Pick-up and drop-off services – Your driving instructor can come to you, begin the class, then drop you off wherever you need to be in Garran. Don’t worry about fitting your driving lessons into busy schedules anymore;
- Understand the ACT rules – With local instructors, you can build a wider knowledge of ACT road rules that can help you avoid dangerous situations, and parking tickets, and even help you study for your driving test easily;
- Personalised learning experience – Learning to drive can be intimidating, but an improper lesson plan can make the entire experience even harder. The LTrent instructors take a personalised approach that puts your needs above any standardised lesson plans.
Professional Driving Lessons in Garran
Driving lessons are not just for people who want to begin their driver training. LTrent Driving School provides Garran residents with a variety of lesson types designed to help them improve their driving skills.
For instance, if you want to switch to a manual car, our manual driving lessons can help you make a smoother transition. Or if you want to learn how to become a safer driver, we have some of the best driver safety curriculums in Australia.
We highly recommend you check out all our different types of courses and book your first class online today!
Address: Garran, ACT 2605
Nearest Driving Test Location: 2.0 km
Access Canberra Service Centre Woden
Benefits Of Learning With LTrent
- Confidence driving on the road
- Learn driving skills to pass the test and drive safe for life
- Get 3 bonus logbook hours for 1 hour with an instructor*
*Only for the first 10 hours with a driving instructor
- Receive a free Learn To Drive handbook
- Learn through structured curriculum developed over 50 years
- Picked up and dropped off from home*
*Can also be picked up from school/work if the instructor also services that area
Services LTrent Offers In Your Area
- Trent On Road Test (TORT)
- Competency Based Driver Training & Assessment (CBT&A)
- Test day service
- Refresher lessons
- Overseas licence lessons
- Safer Drivers Course
- Automatic Driving Instructors
Why Pick LTrent Driving School in Garran
LTrent is a reputable driving school that’s been servicing the Garran and surrounding areas for a long time. No matter your age or current driving experience, we understand that it may be difficult for you to fit these lessons into your schedule.
So to make things easier, we offer online bookings. Easily schedule all your lessons online at your convenience. Moreover, if cost is a concern, our lesson prices are online, so you’ll know exactly what budget you need to learn how to drive with us.
LTrent driving school in Garran is in the business of making safer drivers. If you want to begin this new chapter with confidence, book your first lesson online.
Driving Instructor Certifications
- Cert. IV Driving Instruction
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- Working With Childrens Check
- Trained directly by LTrent
What Our Students Say About LTrent
We value the experience of our students. Here’s what they have to say.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
How long will it take me to learn how to drive?
At Ltrent we understand that everyone learns at different speeds. Regardless of your stage in the learning process, with our accelerated learning programme you will need less lessons than with any of our competitors.
Where will my lessons be held?
The lessons start and finish at a location convenient to you. This is usually your home address but we can come to your school or office, just let us know.
How do I pass my driving test?
Passing your test should be easy as long as you prepare early. Your driver trainer will set a goal date for your test and work towards that date with you. Along the way there will be practice tests and test route preparation. Remember, safe drivers pass.
What type of car will my lessons be in?
Our fleet is the most modern in the industry and all our cars are less than four years. We offer training in manual and automatic vehicles in all the areas that we service.
When should I get driving lessons?
You should see us as soon as you get your learners licence. Lessons are most effective when you are new to driving.
When does LTrent offer lessons?
We provide lessons from early in the morning until late at night, 7 days a week. If you have a busy schedule we can fit you in.
Do you have dual controlled vehicles?
Yes. All our vehicles are fitted with dual controls and we take extra care to make sure you are safe while learning to drive.
Am I covered by insurance?
Absolutely. It is vitally important when choosing a driving school that you know that you are covered. At Ltrent, we are fully insured and all our instructors have passed police and working with children checks. Rest assured we have you and your safety covered every time you get behind the wheel with us.