Driving School Phillip ACT
Local Driving Instructors Near You
Looking into instructors and driving schools in Phillip? Well, your search might have ended because you’ve just met one of the best driving schools in Australia!
LTrent Driving School is an outstanding school with decades of experience in the business. Our driving instructors in Phillip have helped countless residents pass their driving , earn their licences, and become skilled and competent drivers.
No matter if you’re just how to drive, need to perfect a specific maneuver, or want to know the best ways to be a safer driver, our driving lessons are the perfect choice for you.
Professional Driving Lessons in Phillip
It can be tempting to ask a friend or family member to show you a few moves behind the wheel. But while anyone can help you learn how to start a car and on acceleration, learning how to be a competent and safe driver requires professional driving lessons.
Here are some benefits you can expect from our courses:
- Pass the driving test on the first go – Many of our students pass the test the first time around because we ;
- Develop good driving skills – Your skills don’t just develop over time. With our courses, you can build the right driving foundation that can last a lifetime and keep yourself safe while driving from the get-go;
- Have your needs met – Our driving instructors will provide feedback after every lesson to help you improve. Moreover, our entire approach to teaching people how to drive is to put your needs first;
- Get a convenient way to learn – You can join our courses even with a busy schedule. Our instructors can pick you up and drop you off wherever you need;
- A safe learning experience – our cars are less than four years old, and all come with dual controls to make sure you’re perfectly safe while learning.
Address: Phillip, ACT 2606
Nearest Driving Test Location: 0.7 km
Access Canberra Service Centre Woden
Benefits Of Learning With LTrent
- Confidence driving on the road
- Learn driving skills to pass the test and drive safe for life
- Get 3 bonus logbook hours for 1 hour with an instructor*
*Only for the first 10 hours with a driving instructor
- Receive a free Learn To Drive handbook
- Learn through structured curriculum developed over 50 years
- Picked up and dropped off from home*
*Can also be picked up from school/work if the instructor also services that area
Services LTrent Offers In Your Area
- Trent On Road Test (TORT)
- Competency Based Driver Training & Assessment (CBT&A)
- Test day service
- Refresher lessons
- Overseas licence lessons
- Safer Drivers Course
- Automatic Driving Instructors
Why Pick LTrent Driving School in Phillip?
Other driving schools may be interested in helping you pass your driving test, but we believe it’s our responsibility to do more. At LTrent Driving School, we help you become a great driver who has the necessary skills and knowledge to stay safe while on Australian roads.
Our Phillip driving instructors have decades of combined experience and will provide you with expert support throughout the process. More than 300000 students have chosen our school to learn to drive and have benefited from LTrent Method.
Our Phillip driving school is for you if:
- You’re excited to learn how to drive correctly
- You want to learn new techniques for driving
- You want to improve your driving skills and not just pass your exam
- You want to become a confident and skilled driver
If that sounds like you, then be sure to book your first driving lesson now!
Driving Instructor Certifications
- Cert. IV Driving Instruction
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- Working With Childrens Check
- Trained directly by LTrent
What Our Students Say About LTrent
We value the experience of our students. Here’s what they have to say.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
How long will it take me to learn how to drive?
At Ltrent we understand that everyone learns at different speeds. Regardless of your stage in the learning process, with our accelerated learning programme you will need less lessons than with any of our competitors.
Where will my lessons be held?
The lessons start and finish at a location convenient to you. This is usually your home address but we can come to your school or office, just let us know.
How do I pass my driving test?
Passing your test should be easy as long as you prepare early. Your driver trainer will set a goal date for your test and work towards that date with you. Along the way there will be practice tests and test route preparation. Remember, safe drivers pass.
What type of car will my lessons be in?
Our fleet is the most modern in the industry and all our cars are less than four years. We offer training in manual and automatic vehicles in all the areas that we service.
When should I get driving lessons?
You should see us as soon as you get your learners licence. Lessons are most effective when you are new to driving.
When does LTrent offer lessons?
We provide lessons from early in the morning until late at night, 7 days a week. If you have a busy schedule we can fit you in.
Do you have dual controlled vehicles?
Yes. All our vehicles are fitted with dual controls and we take extra care to make sure you are safe while learning to drive.
Am I covered by insurance?
Absolutely. It is vitally important when choosing a driving school that you know that you are covered. At Ltrent, we are fully insured and all our instructors have passed police and working with children checks. Rest assured we have you and your safety covered every time you get behind the wheel with us.