Driving School Mawson ACT
If you’re looking for a driving school in Mawson to help you pass your driving test or improve your skills, LTrent is here for you. With a variety of driving lesson types, skilled and licenced driving instructors, and a convenient online booking system allowing you to easily fit your lessons into your schedule, LTrent Driving School makes it very easy to become a great driver in the Mawson area.
Local Driving Instructors Near You
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to teaching people how to drive. It’s why working with the local LTrent driving instructors means you will get a personalised learning experience, tailored to your needs.
Your instructor will help you perfect your driving skills by listening to your concerns and helping you overcome any individual challenges you may have when it comes to driving. With their help, you will feel ready to ace your driving test and be confident every single time you take your car out for a ride. With pick-up and drop-off services, it’s easy to pencil in a session with our instructors even with a busier schedule.
Professional Driving Lessons In Mawson
If you have a great driver in your family or friends circle, you may be tempted to ask them to show you the ropes. While that’s not necessarily bad, getting professional driving lessons in Mawson presents many more benefits, such as:
- Understanding the rules and regulations – When you learn to drive, it’s not just about operating the vehicle. It’s incredibly important to learn everything about the ACT road rules to ensure you can avoid potentially dangerous (and illegal) situations later on;
- Feel safe while practising your driving skills – The LTrent vehicles all come with dual controls, allowing our driving instructors to step in when necessary. You can feel completely safe while perfecting your skills;
- Get individualised advice from experienced instructors – Our instructors know what to look for and provide the best tips, tricks, and expert support to help you become a better driver.
Whether you’re a learner driver looking to make this huge first step or are already a driver who only needs a bit more practice, LTrent provides a large variety of driving lessons that can help you reach your driving goals.
Address: Mawson, ACT 2607
Nearest Driving Test Location: 2.4 km
Access Canberra Service Centre Woden
Benefits Of Learning With LTrent
- Confidence driving on the road
- Learn driving skills to pass the test and drive safe for life
- Get 3 bonus logbook hours for 1 hour with an instructor*
*Only for the first 10 hours with a driving instructor
- Receive a free Learn To Drive handbook
- Learn through structured curriculum developed over 50 years
- Picked up and dropped off from home*
*Can also be picked up from school/work if the instructor also services that area
Services LTrent Offers In Your Area
- Trent On Road Test (TORT)
- Competency Based Driver Training & Assessment (CBT&A)
- Test day service
- Refresher lessons
- Overseas licence lessons
- Safer Drivers Course
- Automatic Driving Instructors
Why Pick LTrent Driving School In Mawson
We come highly recommended by over 300,000 happy students who’ve learned the ins and outs of safe driving from our amazing instructors.
The LTrent Driving School provides a simple path towards getting your licence. From an online booking system to transparent and per-lesson pricing, and a proprietary method for safe driving, it’s never been more convenient to learn how to drive in the Mawson area.
Ready to get started? Then be sure to book your first driving lesson online today!
Driving Instructor Certifications
- Cert. IV Driving Instruction
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- Working With Childrens Check
- Trained directly by LTrent
What Our Students Say About LTrent
We value the experience of our students. Here’s what they have to say.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
How long will it take me to learn how to drive?
At Ltrent we understand that everyone learns at different speeds. Regardless of your stage in the learning process, with our accelerated learning programme you will need less lessons than with any of our competitors.
Where will my lessons be held?
The lessons start and finish at a location convenient to you. This is usually your home address but we can come to your school or office, just let us know.
How do I pass my driving test?
Passing your test should be easy as long as you prepare early. Your driver trainer will set a goal date for your test and work towards that date with you. Along the way there will be practice tests and test route preparation. Remember, safe drivers pass.
What type of car will my lessons be in?
Our fleet is the most modern in the industry and all our cars are less than four years. We offer training in manual and automatic vehicles in all the areas that we service.
When should I get driving lessons?
You should see us as soon as you get your learners licence. Lessons are most effective when you are new to driving.
When does LTrent offer lessons?
We provide lessons from early in the morning until late at night, 7 days a week. If you have a busy schedule we can fit you in.
Do you have dual controlled vehicles?
Yes. All our vehicles are fitted with dual controls and we take extra care to make sure you are safe while learning to drive.
Am I covered by insurance?
Absolutely. It is vitally important when choosing a driving school that you know that you are covered. At Ltrent, we are fully insured and all our instructors have passed police and working with children checks. Rest assured we have you and your safety covered every time you get behind the wheel with us.