Driving School Griffith (ACT)
Local Driving Instructors Near You
Looking for driving lessons in the Griffith area with a highly experienced professional? Look no further! Learn how to prevent crashes, steer the car in an emergency, drive at high speeds for long distances, drive defensively, and so much more.
Because P-platers are statistically most likely to get into a car accident within the first 6 months of driving, that suggests to us that drivers aren’t getting the proper training to drive safely on the road across all conditions. At LTrent Driving School, we prepare you for more than just your driving test. We prepare you for the real world.
That’s why we’ve developed the Trent Driving Method which is a comprehensive driving program that will prepare you for anything. You’ll learn safety concepts and skills, develop long term goals, and we’ll develop plans for how you can attain those goals. You’ll then be assessed to check for progress.
Book Driving Lessons in Griffith
Learn Canberra road rules and procedures and take our Trent On the Road test to practice. We’ll prepare you for exactly what to expect on your driving test with Access Canberra. Other driving lessons available at LTrent Driving School include:
- Safe Drivers Course: Learn about defensive driving and how to prepare for road emergencies before they happen.
- Keys2Drive: Free 60 minute driving lesson with your parents for learner drivers to learn practical driving competencies
- Open Road: Practice driving on the open road and gain experience on highways, gravel surfaces, high speed bends, and how to overtake at high speeds
- Aged Assessment: We offer lessons to senior citizens who would like to continue driving. We help 85+ year olds complete driving lessons and assessments
- Beginner Driving Lessons: New to driving? We’ll teach you the basics from parking to changing lanes so you can get out on the road faster
- Manual Driving Lessons: Be able to drive any car by learning to drive manuals! This is a skill that can save you on fuel, have more options in car selection, and give you better control of your car
Address: Griffith, ACT 2603
Nearest Driving Test Location: 5.1 km
Access Canberra Service Centre Woden
Benefits Of Learning With LTrent
- Confidence driving on the road
- Learn driving skills to pass the test and drive safe for life
- Get 3 bonus logbook hours for 1 hour with an instructor*
*Only for the first 10 hours with a driving instructor
- Receive a free Learn To Drive handbook
- Learn through structured curriculum developed over 50 years
- Picked up and dropped off from home*
*Can also be picked up from school/work if the instructor also services that area
Services LTrent Offers In Your Area
- Trent On Road Test (TORT)
- Competency Based Driver Training & Assessment (CBT&A)
- Test day service
- Refresher lessons
- Overseas licence lessons
- Safer Drivers Course
- Automatic Driving Instructors
Experienced Instructors & High-Quality Lessons – Why Pick LTrent Driving School?
Experience a wide selection of driving lessons and assessments that our competitors don’t offer. We offer unparalleled flexibility and convenience with our online booking system, pick up and drop off, and digital logbooks, and bonus logbook hours. Stay safe on the road with LTrent Driving School by booking your first lesson today!
Driving Instructor Certifications
- Cert. IV Driving Instruction
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- Working With Childrens Check
- Trained directly by LTrent
What Our Students Say About LTrent
We value the experience of our students. Here’s what they have to say.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
How long will it take me to learn how to drive?
At Ltrent we understand that everyone learns at different speeds. Regardless of your stage in the learning process, with our accelerated learning programme you will need less lessons than with any of our competitors.
Where will my lessons be held?
The lessons start and finish at a location convenient to you. This is usually your home address but we can come to your school or office, just let us know.
How do I pass my driving test?
Passing your test should be easy as long as you prepare early. Your driver trainer will set a goal date for your test and work towards that date with you. Along the way there will be practice tests and test route preparation. Remember, safe drivers pass.
What type of car will my lessons be in?
Our fleet is the most modern in the industry and all our cars are less than four years. We offer training in manual and automatic vehicles in all the areas that we service.
When should I get driving lessons?
You should see us as soon as you get your learners licence. Lessons are most effective when you are new to driving.
When does LTrent offer lessons?
We provide lessons from early in the morning until late at night, 7 days a week. If you have a busy schedule we can fit you in.
Do you have dual controlled vehicles?
Yes. All our vehicles are fitted with dual controls and we take extra care to make sure you are safe while learning to drive.
Am I covered by insurance?
Absolutely. It is vitally important when choosing a driving school that you know that you are covered. At Ltrent, we are fully insured and all our instructors have passed police and working with children checks. Rest assured we have you and your safety covered every time you get behind the wheel with us.