Driving School Red Hill (ACT)
Local Driving Instructors Near You
Drive today by booking driving lessons online or give our friendly customer partners a call, so we can get to know you better. Choose your own instructor from our expert team for a tailored lesson based on your driving goals. With over half a century of experience in the industry, you can be confident in the success of the L Trent method. Our driving instructors come highly recommended in Red Hill for a reason!
Improve Your Confidence with Driving Lessons in Red Hill
Spending 120 hours on any new skill can be challenging and driving is no exception! L Trent is the only driving school in Red Hill with it’s own curriculum, which has been iterated and developed for learner drivers. So whether you are preparing for the driving test for the first time, or keen to nail your reverse parallel parking, we have it covered!
The student handbook and record card makes learning to drive easy to navigate, with a step-by-step guide. Our curriculum uses a preventative approach to instill the correct driving skills initially to create safe, independent drivers on our roads for the future. Plus, all our cars are fully insured and are dual controlled so that you can drive with peace of mind.
Address: Red Hill, ACT 2603
Nearest Driving Test Location: 3.7 km
Access Canberra Service Centre Woden
Benefits Of Learning With LTrent
- Confidence driving on the road
- Learn driving skills to pass the test and drive safe for life
- Get 3 bonus logbook hours for 1 hour with an instructor*
*Only for the first 10 hours with a driving instructor
- Receive a free Learn To Drive handbook
- Learn through structured curriculum developed over 50 years
- Picked up and dropped off from home*
*Can also be picked up from school/work if the instructor also services that area
Services LTrent Offers In Your Area
- Trent On Road Test (TORT)
- Competency Based Driver Training & Assessment (CBT&A)
- Test day service
- Refresher lessons
- Overseas licence lessons
- Safer Drivers Course
- Automatic Driving Instructors
More Than Just a Driving School – L Trent Services
L Trent has a wide variety of lesson types, to suit all levels of experience. Once you are matched with your driving instructor, we build your learning goals. In addition to our structured lessons, we offer specific services for a learner driver to add to their hours of driving. Whether you are a beginner, looking to convert their license or pass their test with flying colours, we have a solution for you.
Boost your hours
- Safer Drivers Course – This short 5-hour course has two sessions, a practical and theory component to demonstrate defensive driving skills to young drivers. This course educates the common types of crashes as a preventative approach to safe driving.
Broaden your horizons
- Open Road lesson– Take the scenic route with your driving instructor for an extended lesson outside of your normal driving route. You can try motorways, highways or roadtrip somewhere new. Spend upwards of 3+ hours with your trainer to expand your driving finesse!
Get your Driver’s License
- Trent on Road Test (TORT) – The day of your driving test is usually both nerve-wracking and memorable! To boost your test confidence, we designed the TORT. This is a practice test conducted by your trainer with the same exam marking criteria used by the CBTA. The entire experience is simulated from the beginning to end so you have the best test preparation available.
Test Day Service – We know how daunting the final test day can be so we’ve made it a whole lot easier with an instructor by your side. To help calm your nerves, we offer a pick up/drop off concierge service to and from the test centre and home. You’ll get a chance to brush up before the test with the trainer, which is always a confidence boost! It helps to have a note of support when you are filling your paperwork, so we’ll be there for that too. The service includes car-hire for the entire test duration and drop off home, to ensure a seamless day!
Driving Instructor Certifications
- Cert. IV Driving Instruction
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- Working With Childrens Check
- Trained directly by LTrent
What Our Students Say About LTrent
We value the experience of our students. Here’s what they have to say.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
How long will it take me to learn how to drive?
At Ltrent we understand that everyone learns at different speeds. Regardless of your stage in the learning process, with our accelerated learning programme you will need less lessons than with any of our competitors.
Where will my lessons be held?
The lessons start and finish at a location convenient to you. This is usually your home address but we can come to your school or office, just let us know.
How do I pass my driving test?
Passing your test should be easy as long as you prepare early. Your driver trainer will set a goal date for your test and work towards that date with you. Along the way there will be practice tests and test route preparation. Remember, safe drivers pass.
What type of car will my lessons be in?
Our fleet is the most modern in the industry and all our cars are less than four years. We offer training in manual and automatic vehicles in all the areas that we service.
When should I get driving lessons?
You should see us as soon as you get your learners licence. Lessons are most effective when you are new to driving.
When does LTrent offer lessons?
We provide lessons from early in the morning until late at night, 7 days a week. If you have a busy schedule we can fit you in.
Do you have dual controlled vehicles?
Yes. All our vehicles are fitted with dual controls and we take extra care to make sure you are safe while learning to drive.
Am I covered by insurance?
Absolutely. It is vitally important when choosing a driving school that you know that you are covered. At Ltrent, we are fully insured and all our instructors have passed police and working with children checks. Rest assured we have you and your safety covered every time you get behind the wheel with us.