Driving School Deakin ACT
Local Driving Instructors Near You
Thinking about getting your driver’s licence? LTrent Driving School in Deakin is here to help learner drivers ace their tests and grow their confidence while behind the wheel.
Learning to drive can be scary. We believe good and safe drivers aren’t born – they are made. Our experienced driving instructors can assist your learning journey and help you build a strong set of skills that will serve you well for the rest of your life as a driver.
When you choose local driving instructors in Deakin, you can benefit from tapping into personalised learning plans specifically designed for the ACT rules and regulations. By working closely with our instructors, you will have the right combination of practical skills and knowledge to take your driving test and get your licence.
Professional Driving Lessons in Deakin
It may be tempting to learn to drive from someone you trust like a friend or family member. Unfortunately, your loved ones may not be able to prepare you for your driving assessment as well as professional driving lessons would.
When you work with experienced driving instructors in Deakin, you have the benefit of:
- Addressing your weaknesses – Our driving instructors keep a close eye on your performance and will modify your classes to make sure you address your specific driving weakness before you take your exam;
- Tried and tested teaching methods – Knowing how to drive and teaching it are two different things entirely. Our instructors are highly skilled and follow our proprietary LTrent Method for safe and skilled drivers;
- A safe learning experience – Our fleet of cars comes with dual control, allowing our clients to learn to drive in a completely safe environment. If necessary, the instructor can always step in to control the vehicle.
So if you’ve decided to finally learn how to drive, book your first lesson with LTrent Driving School in Deakin today!
Address: Deakin, ACT 2600
Nearest Driving Test Location: 3.7 km
Access Canberra Service Centre Woden
Benefits Of Learning With LTrent
- Confidence driving on the road
- Learn driving skills to pass the test and drive safe for life
- Get 3 bonus logbook hours for 1 hour with an instructor*
*Only for the first 10 hours with a driving instructor
- Receive a free Learn To Drive handbook
- Learn through structured curriculum developed over 50 years
- Picked up and dropped off from home*
*Can also be picked up from school/work if the instructor also services that area
Services LTrent Offers In Your Area
- Trent On Road Test (TORT)
- Competency Based Driver Training & Assessment (CBT&A)
- Test day service
- Refresher lessons
- Overseas licence lessons
- Safer Drivers Course
- Automatic Driving Instructors
Why Pick LTrent Driving School in Deakin
LTrent Driving School is a reputable company that has helped many Deakin and surrounding suburbs residents fulfill their dreams of becoming a driver.
Our approach to teaching clients how to drive goes far beyond just preparing them for a test. We believe it’s imperative to focus on how to become a safe driver as well, so our students will learn essential safety skills that they can use forever.
If you’re ready to get started, book your first lesson today!
Driving Instructor Certifications
- Cert. IV Driving Instruction
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- Working With Childrens Check
- Trained directly by LTrent
What Our Students Say About LTrent
We value the experience of our students. Here’s what they have to say.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
How long will it take me to learn how to drive?
At Ltrent we understand that everyone learns at different speeds. Regardless of your stage in the learning process, with our accelerated learning programme you will need less lessons than with any of our competitors.
Where will my lessons be held?
The lessons start and finish at a location convenient to you. This is usually your home address but we can come to your school or office, just let us know.
How do I pass my driving test?
Passing your test should be easy as long as you prepare early. Your driver trainer will set a goal date for your test and work towards that date with you. Along the way there will be practice tests and test route preparation. Remember, safe drivers pass.
What type of car will my lessons be in?
Our fleet is the most modern in the industry and all our cars are less than four years. We offer training in manual and automatic vehicles in all the areas that we service.
When should I get driving lessons?
You should see us as soon as you get your learners licence. Lessons are most effective when you are new to driving.
When does LTrent offer lessons?
We provide lessons from early in the morning until late at night, 7 days a week. If you have a busy schedule we can fit you in.
Do you have dual controlled vehicles?
Yes. All our vehicles are fitted with dual controls and we take extra care to make sure you are safe while learning to drive.
Am I covered by insurance?
Absolutely. It is vitally important when choosing a driving school that you know that you are covered. At Ltrent, we are fully insured and all our instructors have passed police and working with children checks. Rest assured we have you and your safety covered every time you get behind the wheel with us.