Driving School Clyde (NSW)
Local Driving Instructors Near You
LTrent has 5 driving instructors in the Clyde area of Sydney, who are well qualified and passionate about providing the best driving instructions to their students. A driving instructor is the best person to provide the driving tips you will need in order for you to be better prepared for your driving test and road rules as well as building the safe driving habits you will carry on once you have your driver’s licence.
Whether you have just started learning to drive, need more logbook hours or you are at your final stages of preparation for your driving test, LTrent driving lessons along the Great Western Hwy and Clyde North will help prepare you for your driving test and achieve your goals.
If you are planning to take your driving test in the Clyde area, the nearest test centre is Auburn.
Benefits Of Learning With LTrent
- Build confidence driving on the road through professional driver training
- Learn driving skills to pass the test and drive safe for life
- Get 3 bonus logbook hours for 1 hour with an instructor*
*Only for the first 10 hours with a driving instructor
- 1-on-1 practical driving lessons
- Receive a free Learn To Drive handbook
- Learn through structured curriculum developed over 50 years
- Picked up and dropped off from home*
*Can also be picked up from school/work if the instructor also services that area
- Discounted driving lesson packages are available (lesson credits don’t expire!)
Services LTrent Offers In Your Area
- Trent On Road Test (Practice Driving Tests)
- Test day service
- Refresher lessons
- Overseas licence lessons
- Safer drivers course
- Age assessments
- Automatic driving instructors
- Manual driving instructors
- Female and male instructors
- Open Road Course
Other LTrent Driving School Locations
LTrent Driving Instructor Certifications
- Cert. IV Driving Instruction
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- Keys2Drive accredited
- Working With Childrens Check
- Safer Drivers Course Facilitator Module 1
- Safer Drivers Course Coach Module 2
- RYDA Facilitator
- Trained directly by LTrent
What Our Students Say About LTrent
We value the experience of our students. Here’s what they have to say.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
How long will it take me to learn how to drive?
Where will my lessons be held?
The lessons start and finish at a location convenient to you. This is usually your home address but we can come to your school or office, just let us know.
How do I pass my driving test?
What type of car will my lessons be in?
Our fleet is the most modern in the industry and all our cars are less than four years. We offer training in manual and automatic vehicles in all the areas that we service.
When should I get driving lessons?
You should see us as soon as you get your learners licence. Lessons are most effective when you are new to driving.
When does LTrent offer lessons?
We provide lessons from early in the morning until late at night, 7 days a week. If you have a busy schedule we can fit you in.
Do you have dual controlled vehicles?
Yes. All our vehicles are fitted with dual controls and we take extra care to make sure you are safe while learning to drive.
Am I covered by insurance?
Absolutely. It is vitally important when choosing a driving school that you know that you are covered. At Ltrent, we are fully insured and all our instructors have passed police and working with children checks. Rest assured we have you and your safety covered every time you get behind the wheel with us.