Driving School Currans Hill NSW
Benefits Of Learning With LTrent
- Become a confident and competent driver on the road
- Learn driving skills to pass the test and be a safe driver for life
- Get 3 bonus logbook hours for 1 hour with an instructor*
*Only for the first 10 hours driving with an instructor
- Receive a free Learn To Drive handbook
- Learn through a structured driving lessons curriculum developed over 50 years
- Picked up and dropped off from home* in LTrent cars with dual controls
*Can also be picked up from school/work if the instructor also services that area
- Driving lesson prices and discount packages available
Services LTrent Offers In Your Area
- Trent On Road Test (Practice Driving Tests)
- Test day service
- Refresher lessons
- Overseas licence lessons
- Safer drivers course
- Age assessments
- Automatic driving instructors
- Manual driving instructors
- Female and male instructors
- Open Road Course
LTrent Driving School Locations near Currans Hill
LTrent Driving Instructor Certifications
- Cert. IV Driving Instruction
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- Keys2Drive accredited
- Working With Childrens Check
- Safer Drivers Course Facilitator Module 1
- Safer Drivers Course Coach Module 2
- RYDA Facilitator
- Trained directly by LTrent
What Our Students Say About LTrent
We value the experience of our students. Here’s what they have to say.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
How long will it take me to learn how to drive?
At Ltrent we understand that everyone learns at different speeds. Regardless of your stage in the learning process, with our accelerated learning programme you will need less lessons than with any of our competitors.
Where will my lessons be held?
All of our driving lessons in Sydney start and finish at a location convenient to you. This is usually your home address but we can come to your school or office, just let us know.
How do I pass my driving test?
Passing your test should be easy as long as you prepare early. Your driver trainer will set a goal date for your test and work towards that date with you. Along the way there will be practice tests and test route preparation. Remember, safe drivers pass.
What type of car will my lessons be in?
Our fleet is the most modern in the industry and all our cars are less than four years. We offer training in manual and automatic vehicles in all the areas that we service.
When should I get driving lessons?
You should see us as soon as you get your learners licence. Lessons are most effective when you are new to driving.
When does LTrent offer lessons?
We provide lessons from early in the morning until late at night, 7 days a week. If you have a busy schedule we can fit you in.
Do you have dual controlled vehicles?
Yes. All our vehicles are fitted with dual controls and we take extra care to make sure you are safe while learning to drive.
Am I covered by insurance?
Absolutely. It is vitally important when choosing a driving school that you know that you are covered. At Ltrent, we are fully insured and all our instructors have passed police and working with children checks. Rest assured we have you and your safety covered every time you get behind the wheel with us.